We are glad to have this pitch practice night again!
Ms. Lina-san ( Lina Boudier) is going to share her business idea with other members.
She is looking forward to having different kinds of feedbacks on his presentation so that she can improve his business plan!
Those who want to comes as the commentator:
– Give constructive feedback!
– Not if I were you..but if ◯◯ were you! : every pitch has the target audience depending on what the pitchers are looking for. Please imagine yourself being the target audience and give feedback 🙂
Those who want to pitch:
– Specify the purpose of the pitch : Are you looking for some feedbacks on your idea? Are you considering getting some funding from investors? Do you want them to be your supporters? Do you need some engineers for your service development? Please let people know why you are pitching.
– Inform us the length of the pitch : The length can vary depending on where and what kind of the pitch event is. It can be from 2 mins to 10 mins. Please let us know before you start your pitch.
– Date: May 28th Mon. 19:30-21:30
– Venue: Impact HUB Tokyo Event Space
– Fee: Free (please bring your own drink and snacks!)
– Lina Boudier (CIfC) in Japanese
– 林 晋吾 (林晋吾) (Encourage) in Japanese
– 吉田 圭介 (Keisuke Yoshida) (Connect) in English
– 臼井 貴紀 (Kiki Usui) (Emoral) in Japanese
– Yoichi Goto (reeride World Tour Japan) in English
These 5 pitchers will present their business plans!