This event information was copied from :https://www.meetup.com/ja-JP/Le-Wagon-Tokyo-Coding-Station/events/qrcpgpyzcbnc/ , please go to the event page if you need to sign up for attendnace.
Start 2019 off the right foot with our very first ideathon in parternship with Junction Tokyo!
You have a bunch of ideas but don’t know where to start? You’re looking to meet like-minded entrepreneurs? Or you just want to understand how to kickstart your own venture? This workshop is for you!
Entry Fee: a smile and your best ideas (yes, it’s free)
Capacity: 30 people max
Come with an idea, leave with your prototype.
We will be covering the key steps to bring your idea to life:
– Discovering your user personae, their pain and potential solutions
– Defining your unique value proposition
– Identifying your core user journey
– Designing & prototyping your full-fledged product with Figma
– Product Design Sprint 101 (1h15 lecture)
– Team forming (5 min)
– Idea generation & Unique Value Proposition (15 min)
– Core User Journey & Prototyping (1 hour)
– Pitching (30 min)
– No pre-requisite, this is a workshop for beginners!
– Ideally, come with an awesome idea
– Bring your own laptop
– Install Chrome (https://www.google.com/chrome/) and Figma (https://www.figma.com) before coming
“A New Movement of Monozukuri”
Junction Tokyo gathers developers, designers, and entrepreneurs for 48 hours from around the world to make things.
About Le Wagon Tokyo
Le Wagon Tokyo (https://www.lewagon.com/tokyo) is a coding school for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs. Our 9-week Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp (https://www.lewagon.com/program) is designed for complete beginners or “half-beginners” who really want to dive into programming and, above all, change their mindset. Learn to think like a developer, consider issues with new insight, and become more autonomous thanks to these newly acquired abilities.
The next Tokyo batch will start on April 15th and applications are open. (https://www.lewagon.com/apply/tokyo) Still considering whether to apply or not? Try our free online track! (https://www.lewagon.com/learn-to-code)